How Should a Queen Choose Her Lipstick?
With plethora of palettes of lipsticks, glosses, and stains, the makeup counter isn't certainly the best place to be.
This article will teach you how to choose the right lip color to match your skin tone, outfit, and the occasion like a Queen!
Examine your skin in natural lighting to determine your complexion: fair, light, medium, tan, deep. Concentrate on the skin around your jaw line.
- Fair skin: your skin is very pale or translucent and you burn very easily. You may have freckles and some redness.
- Light skin: your skin is pale. When you are in the sun, you burn and then may possibly tan.
- Medium: you tan easily and generally don't burn or have sensitive skin.
- Tan: your skin is tan or olive. You rarely burn and look tanned even in the winter.
- Deep: your skin is dark and you never get sunburned. Your hair is possibly black or dark brown.